The youth guest house Puttererschlössl in Aigen in the Ennstal (Styria | Austria) is spacious and there is plenty of room to move. The youth hostel is located in an elevated, traffic-free location and surrounded by lots of green space - you can not disturb anyone with your activities.
- Unique: ideal for orchestral camps and choral rehearsals, theater, creative classes, christian camps etc.
- Versatile: from project school week in summer and winter to sports week and school ski lessons as well as promotion programs.
- Exclusive: from 60 persons, the Schlössl is available exclusively (upon request). At certain dates, this is also possible from 25 persons.
- Panoramic view and Location: unique view over the lake Putterersee, the mountain called Grimming and the Enns Valley. The owners of Puttererschlössl do also own parts of the Putterersee - so you can enjoy your own bathing and fishing lake. Ski bus only 300 meters from the Schlössl.
- Culture: You stay in historical walls with youthful flair. „Our castle is your home.“
- Organization and Supervision: 1 person is available on site every day for planning and organization. We plan and organize programs, transfers and packages free of charge.
- Safety: In the middle of the countryside, quiet, little traffic, only a 5 minute walk from the lake and the Puttererseehof (main house). We have installed a new, state-of-the-art fire protection system.
Get to know our Offer "Inclusive"!